- Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
- You can access our site without disclosing your personal data.
- Automatic Collection of Information.
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- We may collect data about the pages you traverse while visiting our websites including traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information you provide voluntarily by filling in online forms available on the website
- Information that you may fill up to sign up our newsletter such as email address and Name.
- Information that you share while chatting online with our sales team through the chat box available on the website.
NOTE: We DO NOT store any or collect any payment method details (Your financial Details) Credit Card OR Bank Account details while processing for payment. This website does not have any online payment transaction.
Storing Your Personal Data
- While we do our utmost to ensure all reasonable steps are taken to store your data securely, we may have to transfer data collected from you to locations outside your country. By providing your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
- While you are aware sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- We do not take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their personal data to us.
- We do not provide information about our personal data practices in relation to children on our home page, or at those sites on our Web site where we collect personal data.
- We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organizations.